Between 11:00am – 2:00 pm daily
Wednesdays (half day) between 11:00am – 1:00 pm.
Anytime No: 01254 282794
Please enclose SAE with request
Post Box in reception:
Please indicated the items required by marking right side of prescription or write each item clearly including your name and date of birth
PLEASE ALLOW 48 HOURS FROM REQUEST FOR SIGNED PRESCRIPTIONS TO BE COLLECTED
If you are housebound and unable to attend the surgery, your local pharmacy will arrange a collection and delivery service for your repeat prescriptions. Just ask.
Also, your local pharmacist will be able to give you free advice at any time – you don’t need an appointment.
Remember you can treat many minor ailments such as colds, coughs and indigestion by keeping a well-stocked medicine cabinet at home. We suggest you keep the following:
– Paracetamol and aspirin (children under 16 and people with asthma should not take aspirin)
– Mild laxatives
– Anti-diarrhoeal medicines
– Rehydration mixture
– Indigestion remedy (example, antacids)
– Travel sickness tablets
– Sunscreen – SPF 5 or higher
– Sunburn treatment (ie. Calamine)
– Tweezers and sharp scissors
– Selection of plasters, non-absorbent cotton wool, elastic bandages and dressings
– Keep medicines in a secure locked place out of reach of small children
– Always read the instructions and use the suggested dose
– Watch expiry dates – don’t keep or us medicines past their sell-by date.
– Prescriptions can be ordered by EMIS ACCESS
Take all unwanted and out of date medicines back to the pharmacy